Friday, March 27, 2009

Jenkins Power Company is Downsizing

Ok so I have had my Uncle here for two weeks now. He came out and found a job and is done with training today and will be officially moving into his apt close to his work tonight. Well mostly. So this mean that instead of having another adult and dishwasher around the house it will just be down to me and the kids again. One of the weird things is that for the most part he had the same sleeping schedule as me because he had to be to work at 6am. Since I have been getting up at 4-5am to work on the side job this means that we were both going to bed about the same time and getting up at the same time. It has been nice to have him as I could make some more foods that I like to eat and I know the kids don't. This has the upside in the fact that there are also less leftovers of the foods I like to eat and make. WOOT. We will miss him being around so much and enjoying his company.

No comments: