Saturday, January 10, 2009

Another busy day...












So I started the day thinking ok good day to do laundry(giggles), clean up the kitchen, get a mop bucket and clean house. Well it started that way until I got a call from Bess. Apparently my neice is in town from Germany and they are going to the Wildlife World Zoo today and wanted to know if I could come. I said sure when are they going to be there. Basiclly I finally got the call from her at noon saying that her son, Randy, was on the way to get her. So finished our quick lunch and left. We got to meet Chelsie,who is Randy's daughter in law, and her daughter, my neice, Miranda. She is so cute. We had fun at the zoo and came home after almost 4 hours and had a nice dinner. Posted this and calling it a night.




David(Donna R's boyfriend), Miranda and Donna R looking at penguins.


Here are some upsidedown jellyfish... they don't float they attach themselves to the floor bottom to feed




1 comment:

Sandi said...

One good thing about it, your kids will remember fun at the zoo, but them may never remember a clean house or folded laundry. Good job.