Friday, September 5, 2008

The walking disaster...... but only to herself.

Ok, first things first... Timothy has gone to school all week with little to no issues. And no calls from the school asking me to come pick him up. Yea!!!! So things are going well on that front. He is also going to sleep at night within a couple of minutes vs at the apartment where I would hold Sam's hand for 5 minutes then go to Timmy because he wasn't calmed down yet. And even then he wouldn't go to sleep right away most of the time. Since we moved into the house he has been alsleep within minutes wether I hold his hand or not. I am cutting down on the hand holding especially with him to work on the seperation issues.

We are still working on scheduleing issues at home. I though I would catch a little bit of a break with Timmy going to kindergarden and having homework but no such luck with him going to the Montessori school. No homework for Timmy. So it's find something for him to do, while Sam does her homework, that doesn't bother Sam. Then it's Daddy making dinner and then helping with homework while doing this or right after dinner. I am trying to work on reading stuff with the kids but it is hard with us getting home about 6ish and not getting dinner on the table til 6:30-7pm and then the kids are tired and are really up for doing homework type stuff. We'll see how it goes. It does's help right now that I am pretty much crashing right after the kids.

So what's up with Samantha. Well lets see here she burned her hand a little on a hot cookie sheet the other night. Then she banged her head on her bed. This morning she banged one of her toes on the kitchen table and then got her finger caught in her chest of drawers. I told her I was going to put her in the middle of the living room and have her sit on the bean bag just to make sure she didn't hurt her self anymore. She also has been playing up the drama a little this morning with the fake crying ect as well. So she is becoming a walking disaster area but only to herself right now. Well see how the weekend goes for her. Hopefully I won't have a daughter that is black and blue come Monday.

On a quick side note it seems like for me this has a been a week of wierd errors at my regular job and my side job. I finally got the signature capture program up and running for the side job and it is out for testing after a permission error on the tablet pc that they are using was giving me fits. At the regular job there was a issue with the proxy server settings on a users machine and it not allowing a user to get to a internal web page to view some reports for a program being developed. Finnally got both issues resolved but it was one of those annoying issues that lasts a day or two. And on a project I am working on it doesn't want to create pdf's for me automaticcly via code so I am baby sitting a computer that goes pop every times it creates a pdf. There are only about 20K documents to do across a couple of days....pop...pop...pop...pop....Popcorn sounds good right now I think I will make some.

1 comment:

Sandi said...

Oh my gosh, I've been there and done that. LOL